Welcome to MD Branding
At MD Branding we specialise in providing both Personal and Business Branding Solutions. With our in-house capabilities we are sure to provide you the best solution for your event, business, sport/social team, NPO or just a specialised gift for a loved one.
Each project receives individual attention. Our approach is one of consultation and brainstorming during the planning process, establishing the vision of our clients, determining timelines and executing effectively within those timelines.
We offer the following services:
- Branded promotional media for corporate, SME or personal branding (branded gazebos, banners, shirts, caps etc.).
- Printed marketing media (business cards, brochures, flyers, pamphlets, folders, NCR’s etc).
- Both temporary and permanent signage/marketing media (signs, info boards, logos, correx, table stands, menus etc.).
- Vehicle branding.
- Custom decor for events and weddings, including event accessories such as broaches, cake toppers, invites, ID cards etc.
- Our own designs for home and office decor (lasercut).
- Canvas and Forex Prints from your own pictures.
- Custom Lasercut worx from mdf (medium density fibre board), acrylic (such as Perspex), and Romark.
- Custom foam casing solutions for numerous applications and industries.
- Laserengraving on stainless steel, powdercoated products, acrylic, wood etc.
- POS display, product display and foyer display solutions.
- Stickers and decals.
- Distributor of high quality Tork Craft Cases.
- Corporate- and personalised gifts.
Who we are and where we come from
We are a family business in Cape Town. For many years, the then unofficially called “Mother & Daughter Printing”, worked after hours from the “Mother’s” house. In 2017 we opened our doors to the wider public and decided to officially change the name to MD Branding, which better suited all the services we provide. Also acquiring a laser machine this broadened our service delivery even further.
Since then we have been continuing to diversify our product deliveries through many product development phases and testing, and have been successful in providing many custom requests from our clients for their specific branding requirements. Currently the “Daughter” and her Husband runs the team, while we maintain the high level of quality and friendly customer service that is expected every day. “Mother” is always still there to give guidance and to make sure we stay true to our own brand, which we are committed to do!
We thoroughly enjoy the challenge of making something work! We have our own in-house graphic design capability, sublimation printer, normal printer, vinyl cutters, high temperature press, cutters, laminators and of course our own “The BEAST” laser cutting and laser engraving machine.